Tennessee Child Care License Info
- Procedures for Becoming a Licensed Child Care Agency
- Resources for Child Care Providers
- Types of Regulated Child Care
Tennessee Care Licensing Standards:
- Child Care Centers
- Group Child Care Homes
- Family Child Care Homes
- Drop-in Centers
- Summary of Licensing Requirements
- DHS Report Cards and Rated Licensing (Report Card Examples: Child Care Center and Family & Group Child Care Homes)
- Tennessee Division of Environmental Health child care facility health and safety inspections (Two times annually) – Sample Inspection Form
When you’re ready to secure insurance for your licensed Tennessee child care operation, please call (877-244-9090) or email Kevin Morency or Rebecca Morency for a free comprehensive review of your insurance needs. By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
If you prefer to complete our questionnaire, it’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.